Change of Name or Address – use this form to inform JCEB to change the name and/or address on your voter registration record. Also use this form to notify us of the death of a relation that you are receiving mail for from JCEB.

Missouri Voter Registration Application – use this form to register to vote in the jurisdiction of JCEB. Click here to read requirements.

For Military and U.S. Citizens Outside the U.S. :

Registration and Absentee Ballot Request – Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)

  Links above require Adobe Acrobat to open. Click the icon on the left for FREE download.

Form submissions can be faxed (816-325-4642), emailed to, mailed or delivered in person:

Jackson County Election Board
Mail To: P. O. Box 296, Independence, MO 64051
Deliver To: 215 N. Liberty St., Independence, MO 64050